Encrypt PDF Command Line 2.3
Encrypt PDF software allows you to encrypt existing PDFs.
Encrypt PDF software allows you to encrypt (using standard 40-bit or 128-bit supported by Acrobat Reader 5.0 and up) existing PDFs.
Publisher:............ verypdf.com Inc
File size:.............. 34 KB
Release date:...... 01 Jul 2003
Last update:........ 05 Oct 2013
Publisher review for Encrypt PDF Command Line 2.3:
Review by: verypdf.com Inc
Encrypt PDF software is a very flexible and powerful program, Encrypt PDF software allows you to encrypt (using standard 40-bit or 128-bit supported by Acrobat Reader 5.0 and up) existing PDFs, set permissions, add user and owner password. For example you can encrypt a PDF without to allow to print it. The button to print the file will be disabled in Acrobat Reader application, you also can encrypt a PDF allowing the user to read it only if he know the correct password.
Note, The source PDF must be an unencrypted PDF. Acrobat Reader will show a key in the bottom status bar if the PDF is encrypted.
There two passwords you can apply to a PDF. The first is the owner password. Opening a PDF with this password will allow you full access to the PDF when a user password has been assigned as well. This means that even if printing was disabled you will still be able to print the PDF when using this password. No password will be prompted for when opening the PDF if you secure it with only an owner password. The second is the user password. Opening a PDF with this password will restrict you based on how the PDF was password protected (printing may be disabled, for instance).
EncryptPDF Command line Features:
1. EncryptPDF Command line is easy to use;
2. EncryptPDF Command line does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
3. EncryptPDF Command line supports password protect opening of the document;
4. EncryptPDF Command line supports prevent printing of the document;
5. EncryptPDF Command line supports Prevent copying of text/graphics;
6. EncryptPDF Command line supports Prevent changes to the document;
7. EncryptPDF Command line supports Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption;
8. EncryptPDF Command line supports user password and owner password;
9. EncryptPDF Command line supports add printing, copying and changing permissions to an encrypted PDF file;
10. EncryptPDF Command line supports Acrobat 7.0 PDF format;
All Windows Platform
Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
Whats new in version 2.3:
pdf secure, pdf protector, printing, copying,changing
Encrypt PDF Command Line screenshots:
Encrypt PDF Command Line download tags:
Win7Dwnld.com update information of Encrypt PDF Command Line 2.3 full version periodically using publisher pad file, so some information may be slightly out-of-date. Please check information before relying on it. Using crack, password, serial numbers, registration codes, key generators, cd key, hacks or encouraging software piracy of Encrypt PDF Command Line 2.3 is illegal and prevent future development of this program. On Win7dwnld.com download links are directly from publisher sites. Encrypt PDF Command Line torrent files or links are not allowed.
Based on 0 ratings. 0 user reviews.
RelayFax Network Fax Manager
Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF)
FaxMail Network for Windows
32bit Internet Fax
FaxMail for Windows
Super Fax Search
Encrypt PDF Command Line
VentaFax & Voice
Miraplacid Screen Capture
PDF Stamp Command Line
Snappy Fax Network Server
Advanced TIFF Editor